Engineered Hardwood Asian Rose Gum 3 Strip (Matoa)
||1800 × 180 × 14 mm
- Green earth Engineered Hardwood Flooring is Tongue & Groove System.
- Engineered Timber Flooring can be laid on a variety of existing substructures including concrete slab, existing wood flooring and flat even tiles.
- Engineered Timber Flooring installation is easy and fast.
- Engineered Hardwood is less susceptible to the variations of moisture and temperature change.
- Prefinished Engineered Hardwood Timber Floating Floor with 7 coats of a mid-gloss UV cured scratch resistant coating by Treffert.
- Green Earth Engineered Hardwood Flooring Can be installed over any flat, sound sub-floor with no sanding or finishing required and can be walked on almost immediately.
- Green Earth’s hypoallergenic finishes are free of volatile organic compounds (VOC’S) and formaldehyde that would be helping to keep your home healthier.
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring is easily cared with low maintenance.
- Produced with multiple layers of a cross grained hardwood core, which increases stability and durability and avoids gaping and peaking.
Engineered Hardwood Flooring Warranty
Care and Maintenance